full time freelance artist
Hello, I’m Dante! I’m an Afro-Latino and trans artist. I work full time as a freelance artist doing commissions! I've studied animation and earned my BFA at KCAI. My passions are creating / designing characters, animating and drawing fan art.
I also enjoy things like crocheting, cooking, and playing video games!
Thank you for your interest in my work!
These are my listed prices for the different types of commissions I offer! If you'd like to see more examples of a specific commission type, please feel free to contact me!
|+Another character||70% of the price|
|Retro style (80s-90s anime style)||+$20|
|Design complexity fee||+$30|
Other commission types
|Retro style anime icon||$40|
|x1 Full body||Full body view (front or 3/4 view)||$80|
|x1 Eye close up||Front view of the eyes (shows more detail)||free|
|x1 Headshot||3/4 headshot of your character||$30|
|x1 Outfit chibi||A chibi that shows off the outfit of your character||$20|
|Custom design fee||If you want me to create a character based off of your descriptions/images||$50|
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to the terms below.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!
• I work on commissions Wednesday thru Saturday
• I answer any messages/inquiries whenever I can.
• You can purchase a commission for others.
• I have a right to decline a commission without giving a reason.
• I am willing to take commissions like art for your stream,
twitter banners, desktop backgrounds etc. Prices will vary for these.
• I reserve the right to post your commissioned pieces on my social media accounts or use in portfolio.
• I will not start until I receive payment.
• Payments are in USD.
• I accept PayPal, Venmo, Stripe, Square and Ko-fi as payment options.
• If I have started on your commission, I DO NOT allow refunds.
• I DO NOT allow refunds unless I am unable to work on it.
USAGE AND PERMISSIONS
• Commissions are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless we had a discussion beforehand (like using it for streams or promotional materials).
• Usage for things like icons, headers, side image, etc. are fine.
• You may print your commissioned piece (ex. for yourself or as a gift.)
• You may NOT use it for commercial use (ex. business cards, merch, etc)
• You may NOT claim it as your own artwork. Put credit where it's due.
• Once payment is sent, I will begin on your commission.
• I will send a work in progress when the sketch is done.
• This is the stage where you will ask me for any changes, if needed.
• I will send more works in progress if I need more clarification.
• Once you approve the sketch, I will continue and finish the commission.
• Any big changes after the sketch stage will result in a +$5 charge for each change.
ADOPTABLES / DESIGNS
• You are allowed to gift adoptables/designs to someone else.
• You are allowed to change any aspect of the design.
• You must credit me as the designer.
• If you resell the adoptable/design, please do not resell for a higher price
than what it was originally bought for (unless there is extra art added to it).
I WILL DRAW
• People (real life and fictional)
• Feral Animals (depends)
• Fan art
• Candy Gore, Gore (depends)
• Robots (not mecha)
• Suggestive / nudity
I WILL NOT DRAW